So, last Saturday, Mr. C and I trotted along to the Good Food & Wine Show (GWFS) at Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre. He is forever scouting for deals on OZ Bargain with our fellow colleagues and came across free entrance tickets to the GWFS.
I've been wanting to check out GWFS that occurs every year and throughout the year. We saw a line of people at the booth queuing to pay for entrance tickets. If I am not wrong it was about $30+. Definitely not worth it in my opinion if you had to pay to enter.
Ok. My take on GWFS:
1. Too many people and layout of booth made it harder to maneuver around.
2. Had to pay if you wanted to eat/ drink or attend masterclasses/ classes and it's not necessarily cheap.
3. More or all shops should offer samples or sell at a discounted price from their usual to promote awareness
4. The Aussies were jovial and a happy bunch with their drinking and drink holders around their necks! They sure know how to have a good time!
5. We won't be going back anytime soon unless to bring friends/ family and if entrance tickets are FREE!