Saturday, December 3, 2011

Food, glorious food!

Char Koay Teow
At SS2's Wah Sek Kai that is pretty much well known for their stalls of delicious food.
We went to the side nearer to McDonald. YUM!

Mee Jawa
Also at SS2's Wah Sek Kai.
Pretty delicious and I don't usually fancy starchy, sweet like gravy.
I liked the prawn crackers that were tasty and still slightly crisp despite sitting in the pool of gravy.

My first time at Tony Roma's in Mid Valley.
Their famous beef burger.
Portion is HUGE!!
Chips were tasty and filling. Burger patty was just oozing with juice and bursts of flavours.
The sauce was just an added bonus.

Koay Teow Tong
At a corner shop in Sea Park behind the Guardian row of shops.
Just average and nothing much to shout about.

Wan Tan Mee
My regular favourite at Restoran Gembira in Taman Megah.
I definitely feel more happy after my fix!! ;p

Posted by Picasa

No comments: