Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hiatus in my happy place

These days, time passes by pretty quickly.

Hours to days to weeks and before you know it, a month has gone by. And the next thing you know, it's mid December! A blink and we'll be saying goodbye to 2012 and hello 2013.

Unless you're one of the believers that the end of the world is here.

I know I've said I'll be more diligent in my blog posts but it seems that I've been re-missed.

I guess,  you can say it is sort of a good thing. It means that I am keeping myself SUPER occupied! Or rather, I have just gotten plain lazy. ;p

So much has happened in this second half of the year.

I finally gained a full time job and have been working happily for slightly more than a month.

Besides that, I moved house.

And 10 days ago, I hosted my first ever Christmas Party with Mr. C.

In between, we've been traipsing about to plays, soirée and eateries.

All I can report to you, dear readers, that right now, I am in my happy place.

Lol. That and also my uploading picture quota via Picasa has reached its limits. So, whilst I rectify the problem. It'll just be pictureless entries.

Bummer though 'cos I've come to rely on pictures to do all my talking for me.

So much to write about; food places, activities and what not. Stay tuned for backdated posts on places I've been and what I've been up to.

I really will try my best to be more consistent with my updates.

No comments: