Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nuffnang Product Talk : Squeeze & Stir Heinz Soup


I like this nice study box with goodies inside!

Yesterday, Mr. C and I decided to have a simple dinner from the usual heavy meals we had been consuming. Since I had received my Heinz Squeeze and Stir pack from NuffnangAU, I decided to give it a go. Hence, this is a  Product Talk by Nuffnang.

It has been awhile since I signed up for a Product Talk. I like how bloggers are given an opportunity to choose whatever products we may like or potentially like to review on our blog. We are not paid or given any incentives to blog about the product other than the product to be reviewed.
 
From the size of the box in the above picture, I was interested to see what could possibly be in it. Goodies inside the box consisted of two sachets of Heinz Squeeze & Stir instant soup, a spoon, a cup to put the soup in and a checked red white cloth (not too sure for what though... line the table to place my soup like a table mat?). 

Oh yeah... not forgetting, there was a USB inside with a Heinz Media Kit enclosed. 

I decided to try the left one.
 

I found the soup relatively average tasting. In fact, it felt like I was drinking Bolognaise sauce. But that's just me. 

I gave it to Mr. C and he loved it! He is more a tomato soup fan than I ever was. In fact, I only ever  have mushroom soup, now that I think about it.

It is nice however to drink a nice, hot soup on a cold night. I find the individual packaging convenient to carry about. The size is handy and you can put it in your bag and bring this thick and rich concentrated paste to work, camping or wherever you go. 

According to the media kit, Heinz Squeeze & Stir real soup is made from fresh ripe tomatoes. It is claimed to be low in fat with no artificial colouring, flavouring and preservatives. Sounds healthy! I will definitely try out my other sachet and perhaps improvised by putting some other ingredients inside such as bacon, onions etc.

Individual Heinz Squeeze & Stir 70g sachets can now be purchased at major supermarkets and independent retaiilers for AUD1.25 (cheaper if it is on special). I saw it in Coles the other day. 

So, what are you waiting for (especially soup lovers)? 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: