Saturday, September 3, 2011

Last Friday

 
I made my way to Singapore and generally had a good time amongst having some matters to ponder about. It was a nice get away and time on my own. Although, straying from the path  intended wasn't exactly a wise decision but I don't regret it one bit. 

 
I thought having 5 days there, I'll have time to explore Singapore but it was mostly a time to catch up with new friends and also old ones. Before I knew it, it was Tuesday and time to head back home to Petaling Jaya. 

It's funny how despite being there for such a short time, when I left, it felt like I left something behind. Perhaps, I did. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Interesting advertisement attempting to recruit policemen.

 
 

Fellowship with friends and eating was the main theme of my trip. I didn't shop much nor walk much around the shopping area at Orchard. I generally had a good time catching up with old friends and new ones. 

Something transpired that left and aftermath with me reeling. I thought it was in the past but some things just stays with you forever. 

Memories last you a lifetime, the good and the bad. Bittersweet ones especially. 

Life is simple. It truly is. But it's us, humans that love to complicate matters. You'd think once bitten twice shy, but nope. At times, we just prod along making the same mistake over and over. Hopefully, one day, we will really learn from it. 

And hopefully, it won't be too late.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: