Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tiffany Blue Dress : Brides and Bridemaids

Following from my Sunday blog post on Tiffany Blue wedding theme, this post focuses on the belle of the night, the bride and her band of bridesmaids. When it comes to planning a wedding, it's always about the bride and what she wants. Some grooms like to have their say but most just goes with the flow. Well, the smart ones do. *hehe*

Once again, tiffany blue can be a challenging colour to suit one's wedding to. I've gone around looking for ribbons, papers and any sort of deco in that colour and gosh, I've not find any yet! I usually find turquoise blue instead.

And I dunno, looking at the pictures below, a gorgeous bride surrounded by tiffany blue gowned bridesmaids just don't work for me. Now that I look again and ponder, even sky blue or turquoise blue. 

Feels too bright and in your face like neon lights. 

I think choosing the right shade of blue is SO important to ensure it all comes together well. To make life easier on the bride during her planning, perhaps shades of blue might be easier to achieve. Shades of blue with lace.

However, if the blue is paired with red or a bold colour such as darker pink, it seems to work better. But hey, that's just my thoughts.

What do you peeps think?



 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Economic and food shortages. Out of ufc box, ufcre isn't a great way to get ufc financial damages for ufc injuries with ufc assistance of a third party. Charcoal grills are affordable with a no-frills, small grill starting at about 10 bucks. Take charge of your health and do it your way. Mr Lewis already has two sheep at home, as well as IKEA in Poland, Sweden and Thailand. What's worrying, Barnett said, is that it
will become second nature to you.

Here is my weblog - anchor