Monday, April 15, 2013

Tiffany Blue Wedding Inspirations

Here I am with more ideas and inspirations that you can use if you are a bride in search for your very own wedding. Especially if you are into blue themed weddings especially tiffany blue. The ideas and decos couples have come up with for their very own special day is just mind bogglingly creative and crafty.

I admit I was a tad lazy in mine and I think the super tight budget we had was another stumbling block contributing to my wedding not being as beautiful and personal as I had wanted it to be. 

With my current full time job, I reckon I would have been able to do so much more. Especially helping out with a wedding or two, too!

I really hope my friends and family had a good time at my wedding leaving with kind thoughts and perhaps, ooh ahhing over parts they liked. Never really did have any detailed feedbacks. Mainly was about the food from my mum's church friends who have been to many weddings and especially in December. That was positive.

But in terms of they programme, how it flowed, speeches given and what not, people just aren't keen to give criticism (at least, not to your face) and they will try to assure exclaiming everything was good and it's over and done with.

For me, I honestly would love a feedback on what went well and what didn't. What they liked about the wedding and which part was poignant to them.

But it's all water under the bridge. 

Now, I am here to hopefully help you with your wedding planning with some collection of what others have done with theirs. Perhaps, you'll find an idea or two and incorporate with your own theme making it a beautiful wedding to remember.

Just remember, no one's perfect and a wedding will not be 100% perfect. It's ok to be a bridezilla up till your wedding day but on your momentous day, release everything and just enjoy the moment 'cos it'll go by in a blink of an eye.

The day will whizz past so fast you'll try to rethink back every moment and not be able to remember it exactly. So, whatever that goes wrong or not according to plan, just say whatever, stuff it and enjoy the day with your groom ok.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: