Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More love quotes

I read some quotes from Movies on 'love' and think it's really good to share it with you guys. Some pickup lines you guys can use, if you know how to execute it. =p Anyone with your own great love quotes?

Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time.
-- Casablanca

If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?
-- Casper

Life is messy. Love is messier.
-- Catch and Release

A dream is a wish your heart makes.

I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
-- City of Angels

My husband and I fell in love at first sight... maybe I should have taken a second look.
-- Crimes and Misdemeanors

Love is not a feeling, it's an ability.
-- Dan in Real Life

There are only four questions of value in life.
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made of?
What is worth living for?
What is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same. Only love.
-- Don Juan Demarco

Life is like a box of choclates, you never know what your gonna get.
-- Forest Gump

When you love someone,
And you love them with your heart,
It never disappears,
When you're apart.
And when you love someone
And you've done all you can do,
You set them free,
And if that love was true...
When you love someone
It will all come back to you.
-- Forget Paris

A heart can be broken; but it keeps beating just the same.
-- Fried Green Tomatoes

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.
-- Good Will Hunting

You make me want to be a better man.
-- Jack Nicholson, "As Good As It Gets"

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.
-- Love and Death

Sometimes in life there really are bonds formed that can never be broken. Sometimes you really can find that one person who will stand by you no matter what. Maybe you'll find it in a spouse and celebrate it with your dream wedding, but there's also the chance that the one person you can count on for a lifetime, the one person who knows you sometimes better than you know yourself is the same person who's been standing beside you all along.
-- Marion St. Claire, Bride Wars

Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.
-- Meet Joe Black

Love is a many splendid thing; Love lift us up where we belong; All you need is love.
-- Moulin Rouge

Your eyes are the sweetest stars I've ever seen.
-- Moulin Rouge

Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you, until the end of time.
-- Moulin Rouge

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place,
suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace,
suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
it all revolves around you.
-- Moulin Rouge

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
-- Notting Hill

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself.
-- Original Sin

If the people we love are stolen from us,
The way to have them live on, is to remember them.
Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.
-- The Crow

In these dreams I've loved you so, that by now I think I know what it's like to be loved by you. I will love being loved by you.
-- The King and I

Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone.
-- The Notebook

Love is friendship on fire.
-- The Perfect Man

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
-- When Harry Met Sally

1 comment:

The Clown said...

What a great list of heart-warming love quotes! Here's more famous quotes and love quotes if you want to read more.