Sunday, April 24, 2011

Carribean Market

In the first few weeks of my stay in Melbourne, Mr. C brought me to the Caribbean Market near our place at Scoresby, situated at the foothills of Mt. Dandenong. This isn't our first time at this market though. My uncle brought us here in August 2009 when we last visited Melbourne with my mother.

It's basically like a pasar malam (night market) from home in Malaysia but in a slightly different set up and definitely not a hot and sweaty affair! There are a variety of stalls selling clothes, food, shoes, bags, utensils, cards and so on.

Disclaimer : Here begins the endless pictures 'cos I am too tired to write much tonight... Well, not endless but multitude of moving pictures captured on camera!

It's a pretty fun day to just chill, take a stroll and take in what the stalls have to offer.


You have stalls selling funny snack like rice crackers..

Relatively affordable photoframes and I can't wait to go back and buy a couple for myself and my family!


Books, magazines, towels and table cloths were also sold!


I just LOVE nice scented soaps!


Prices are affordable too! Think it's one of the cheaper one's I've seen so far...


I love the smell of roses and wouldn't mind smelling like one!!


Took the Eucalyptus one, too!

Mr. C wasn't keen on my buying the mango one cos it reminds him of an actual one, and will make him hungry just from the smell of it! Hence, I got the peachy one.


Even dangerous, sharp objects were on display and for sale...


Table runners!!


Rows and rows of stalls...


Other funny and sometimes, weird looking stuff.


Even treats for your doggies!! Can't wait for the day we get ours... Golden Retriever or a Labrador you reckon??


Angry birds plush toy!!


Mr. C and his incredible hulk hands in spider man's 'gloves'.


This was taken for my Spongebob fan friend, MsJuice.


Feeling cold and need a jacket?? Get one!


Soles running out or just fancy a new pair of shoes?! Get one!

We bought our umbrella from here!! And you can HAGGLE for better prices too!! =)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its not my first time to visit this web site,
i am browsing this web site dailly and take nice data from
here every day.

Also visit my weblog diet that works