Friday, November 18, 2011

I miss you

Once again, Mr. C and I parted ways. I flew back to Malaysia on Sunday, Melbourne time 3.40am via Emirates. Flight was delayed and we finally took off at 4.20am. Gosh! Flying at this time is crazy. By 2am and waiting to board, I kept wondering when I could board the freaking plane and get my sleep!
Mr. C and I don't do long distance well. Every time we're apart, we argue. Often times, conversations turn ugly leaving both of us frustrated and disgruntled. Prior to this trip, we had a talk on how we can try to avoid the repeat of the past.

Hopefully this time, things will be different. ;p I like how we are learning to overcome our distance. If we could do LDR for 4 years, what is a mere 4 weeks, right?

Despite seeing and being with Mr. C 24/7 when we're living together in Melbourne, I never get bored of his company. And somehow, we don't tire of each other. In fact, his cute antics grow on me (most times). I love watching him as he sleeps. His peaceful and boyish looks just tugs at my heart. Being here and with him there, I am counting down the days till we meet again.
And finally, we'll be walking down the aisle and pledging our forever to each other in front of family and friends. I really hope all goes well and it will be a truly beautiful and special day not just for us but for everyone else.
See you in 21 days time!!
Till then... XOXO!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably imagine that that you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on
the net the easiest factor to remember of. I say to you,
I certainly get annoyed at the same time as other people consider worries that they plainly
do not understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the
whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal.
Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

Stop by my site: types of juicers