Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thanks, but NO THANKS!

thanks, but no thanks for the tears
the heartaches n pain
thanks, but no thanks for the oh-so-wonderful advises
and for the lovely thought that i should be slapped

thanks, but no thanks for the yelling
misunderstandings n lack of support
thanks, but no thanks for asking me every month, "where is it"
and for the lovely thought that i have no perseverance

thanks, but no thanks for thinking highly of me
for boasting n being proud of me
thanks, but no thanks for producing me
and for the lovely thought always that i m so damn rich

thanks, but no thanks for never being there for me
u, for acting childish n u, for being cranky n churlish
thanks, but no thanks for always hiding in your own world
and for the lovely thought that i can survive

thanks, but no thanks for EVERYTHING and for NOTHING!

No comments: