Friday, May 13, 2011

Easter holidays : Cafe Notturno

Gosh there is just so much to tell about places that I've been and food that I've had. And it isn't all that many places to begin with. It's just that I love to take pictures and I have so many of them that I don't know which to blog about first!!

Anyways, continuing from the previous Easter Holidays post... after AhLih decided to come out of the Tullamarine airport, we headed to Lygon Street in the city. Most places looked closed hence, we brought him to Cafe Notturno.

Remember how I blogged about this place previously over HERE. Okay, this is going to be a photo-filled post. If you're on my Facebook account, you probably have seen all the pictures here.


Decent tasting latte. Great to drink for a chilly night especially now that winter is looming.


I can't remember the name but I think it's Cafe Notturno's speciality pizza... and tastes yum!


One of the better tasting Carbonara's I've had since coming to Australia!

After the sumptuous supper, we went home and slept. Woke up about 10ish and headed to Mount Dandenong. It's only about less than half hour drive from our place! If you're coming from the city area, I reckon it'll take you an hour or so to reach.


The sky was just bright and sunny...


My passengers

To be continued... =)

No comments: