Friday, July 22, 2011

Going bonkers

This is me going bonkers...

There are just so many thoughts running though my mind. The thousand and one things I have to do or the thousand and one things I feel that I need to do. The books I have yet to read. The piano that I haven't touched in awhile. The photos that I have yet to sort out, print and compile. The shoes and ties and what nots that I have yet to source. Who can I source to make a Kebaya and maybe a Cheongsam within my budget? Any other make up artistes or hairstylists at a 'lower' price than the ones I've been quoted? Who do I need to meet and what do I need to do when I get back??

And the list goes on.

Now, to top it all, I have to start my job hunt.

For the life of me, I wished I knew why I feel irritable and annoyed. It's like something's bugging me that I just feel so frustrated and angsty. And he isn't helping matters. In fact, he's making it worse.

But all I do is keep my silence besides exhaling a long sigh....

2 comments:

Pou Leen said...

Hahaha... I'd hate to be in your position now...

Always hate it when I have too much to do, or too much to think at one point of time... Makes me feel irritable as well =)

goingkookies said...

Sigh.. so far, only accomplished one thing and yet, more popped up. Bleh..

and i've yet to sit down and type the end to ur story!!