Friday, July 22, 2011

Going bonkers

This is me going bonkers...

There are just so many thoughts running though my mind. The thousand and one things I have to do or the thousand and one things I feel that I need to do. The books I have yet to read. The piano that I haven't touched in awhile. The photos that I have yet to sort out, print and compile. The shoes and ties and what nots that I have yet to source. Who can I source to make a Kebaya and maybe a Cheongsam within my budget? Any other make up artistes or hairstylists at a 'lower' price than the ones I've been quoted? Who do I need to meet and what do I need to do when I get back??

And the list goes on.

Now, to top it all, I have to start my job hunt.

For the life of me, I wished I knew why I feel irritable and annoyed. It's like something's bugging me that I just feel so frustrated and angsty. And he isn't helping matters. In fact, he's making it worse.

But all I do is keep my silence besides exhaling a long sigh....

3 comments:

Pou Leen said...

Hahaha... I'd hate to be in your position now...

Always hate it when I have too much to do, or too much to think at one point of time... Makes me feel irritable as well =)

goingkookies said...

Sigh.. so far, only accomplished one thing and yet, more popped up. Bleh..

and i've yet to sit down and type the end to ur story!!

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?