Monday, July 4, 2011

More wedding dresses...

Just a couple more dresses that I had in mind or came across.

A gown shop that I saw in Brisbane's CBD where the central bus stop was at underground.

The blue was nicer in real life... lousy Ixus 100is and bad dark shots!

Ooooh and I am loving laces... don't tell me you're not!

Modest top, lacey bits, the part I like about the whole dress, bottom downwards look too simple.

Aaaah... I love making statements like the black sash in this white gown!

And have I mentioned how I really like the colour blue??!

This is pretty elegant too right? But not for me, too adult-ish and I am still a kid! Or so, it feels.

A poofy gown. Love the simplicity in this dress and the white material looks high end fashionable!

Don't like this shade of blue though.

ooh like the see through top part but not the dropped waist part...

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nava K said...

The one with the black sash is sure a fashion statement among the rest.

goingkookies said...

Nava: true.. but i think i like the one above it.. modeste yet classy...

Lucis Lee said...

This is a really good read for me, That You Must admitted are one of the best bloggers I ever saw. Thanks for posting this informative article.

Crying Out Loud

Virtual furniture staging

Virtual Staging said...

Thanks for sharing this information! So useful. I have also read an article on the same subject here, with some good points too https://virtual-staging.archicgi.com/add-virtual-furniture-to-photos-5-ways/