Monday, July 11, 2011

My perfect breakfast

This post was inspired after reading Cinnamon Pig's Breakfast Degustation.

Every morning about 7.10am, I'd wake up and make Mr. C's breakfast. Just like most things in our couple life, our ideas of breakfast differs. His idea of breakfast is coffee or tea with biscuits or cake and mine is a 'proper' one consisting of a more hearty meal, perhaps toast with eggs and tomato.

There is a saying that one should have breakfast like a King, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper!

I mean, I am not exactly complaining since it's easy for me to make his breakfast. =p Back in Malaysia when I was working, I couldn't even be bothered to wake up to make breakfast for myself, cherishing those precious minutes for my sleep!

Anyways, what would constitute an ideal or perfect breakfast??

Hmmm... it can be anything really, depending on ones mood, I supposed.

I can't think of only ONE ideal breakfast but instead, I came up with a few. LOL. Can't wait to go home to satiate my cravings!!

#1 - Nasi lemak with beef rendang topped off with fried egg.

Picture taken from HERE

#2 - Two roti canai with super yum and spicy curry mutton or fish with a cup of 'teh ais' (iced tea).

Picture taken from HERE

#3 - American styled breakfast - scrambled eggs with bacon, sausages and roasted tomato.

Picture taken from HERE

#4 - Hong Kong Chee Cheong Fun at Sea View.

Picture taken from HERE

#5 - My favourite Wan Tan Mee from Restaurant Gembira in Taman Megah.

Picture taken from HERE

#6 - Koay Teow Tong from Sea Park's Soo Kee shop, or at least I think that's the name.
Picture taken from HERE

What's YOUR favourite or perfect breakfast?

3 comments:

Kathlynn said...

reason why im reluctant to migrate. food. glorious food! mus learn to cook all these things b4 i move! :)

Nava K said...

I am not breakfast person and I know thats not right. Normally add some oats into my milo and thats it.

goingkookies said...

Kathlynn: lol.. but here in Melbourne, can pretty much get all the above here... but I've yet to find good roti canai and curry...still new.. lol

nava : i know.. i usually have late brunch back home in msia