Thursday, May 28, 2009

Apparently, I have it too!

* constant feelings of sadness, irritability, or tension. CHECKED.
* decreased interest or pleasure in usual activities or hobbies. CHECKED.
* loss of energy, feeling tired despite lack of activity. CHECKED.
* a change in appetite, with significant weight loss or weight gain. CHECKED.
* a change in sleeping patterns, such as difficulty sleeping, early morning awakening, or sleeping too much. CHECKED.
* restlessness or feeling slowed down. CHECKED.
* decreased ability to make decisions or concentrate. CHECKED.
* feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness, or guilt. CHECKED.
* thoughts of suicide or death. CHECKED.

Don't scold me or nag me or say stop being so pessimistic! I need your TLC and not your scoldings and disappointments. It's that wonderful time of the month. And I am entitled to feel how I feel. Especially this time of the month. It's hard to truly express out loud because I'll just be scorned.

OTHER MATTERS Sometimes, it's really the little things in your everyday life that makes life more bearable. So, it's good to dwell on good things to help you through the bad ones.

1) "Hey, i didn't know you can write quite well." A colleague quipped yesterday after reading my blog. Thanks. It made me feel happier about myself.

2) "Hi Esther!"one of the company's audit partner said to me when he met Kristin, Kelly and me at Gloria Jeans today. I thought he didn't know of my existence or didn't know my name. In fact, I can't believe he forgot Lyn's name! He remembers her as the girl who always carries her LV bag. How can that possibly be when Lyn's like famous??!!! *hehe* Oh no. She's probably going to be spitting mad when she reads this!

3) A hug from someone who matters.

4) Congratulations on your engagement!!! I know it's something that you've been waiting for quite some time and I am so happy for you! =)

No comments: