Wednesday, May 13, 2009

silly girl

odium pronounced as OH-dee-uhm

1. Intense hatred or dislike; loathing; abhorrence.
2. The state or fact of being intensely hated as the result of some despicable action.
3. Disgrace or discredit attaching to something hated or repugnant.

word of the day taken from http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ohmygosh. Such a drag. I feel like going home. I wished i was home. Anywhere but here would suffice..." I glanced at my watch and to my dismay, it was only 9 in the morning!

I had two mini discussions with two somewhat important people and i hope God will show me, tell me, give me a dream, anything... anything just so i know what to do. Today, i feel somewhat light and happy especially as i left office before 6pm!! Went for a mini jog in the park with my sister and found out how free and callous Patches is in bestowing her affections. Frankly, I am appalled and am disgusted! She has definitely fallen from my good books and has earned my odium! No more walks in the parks for her without her leash! Bleh. Correction. NO more walks in the park for her. Ever. P-E-R-I-O-D!

Anyways, hope tomorrow will be another easy, light and happy day.

ps: Anyone interested in climbing mt KK??

No comments: