Friday, April 30, 2010

Dinner @ Kitchen Creatures

With my leaving for an indefinite time, I've been meeting up with people this past week notwithstanding are the Sues.

Last night, despite sporting a mild fever, I met up with the Sues at this interesting place called Kitchen Creatures in Centrepoint.

I was lying on my bed before leaving, feeling a tad weak. My mum touched my forehead saying that I had fever and that I should stay home. Hah. Sounded more like a ploy to get me to stay in. Plan failed though.


So, with mild fever, I braved through the slight drizzle and jam to meet the Sues. The things I do for my friends. =p

Found their menu adorable. Simple and yet inviting to read.

I love the bubble shape lights!

We tried Super Beef Pepperoni Pizza which was on the Top Hits.

Food looks good. Prices seem reasonable.

They have this No Frills Dining concept where you won't be charged with Government and Service Tax.


There's a fair bit to choose from that it takes one awhile to decide on one's choice for the night.

Still deciding...

The other diners...

A tad too many lights.

My Ice Coffee

I ordered this and warm water. The waitress told me that they only have bottled mineral water. And I quipped if I could have my panadol with Iced Coffee and what would happen. The waitress then said she'll get me a cup of warm water. How sweet.

The Ice Coffee is just like your average Nescafe only you had to mix the drink yourself and it cost RM6.50. Personally, I think the food is more worth it than the drinks. Bryanlyt concurs. Read his review, makes me salivate at the sight of the stuffed mushrooms. Too bad I didn't read the review BEFORE we went.


Triple Decker Sandwich (or something along those lines)

It is simple and tasty. However, the beef was a little tough. My friends and I rated it 3/5. One thing about the food here, I must say is that they get points for the little efforts in presentation. Nothing too fancy and yet, some though put into it.

At every outing, there must be a budding photographer with a canggih camera! =)

This is Ngee, my bestie in Form 1. What an interesting year I had. Suffice to say, I've never met anyone as artistic and creative as her. She was the one that inspired me to hone my card making skills. Story on this talented woman will be saved for another day.


Chicken Shitake

Super Beef Pepperoni Pizza

About an hour later, we finished the above food that we ordered and still our pizza order was not served. Wen was getting grumpy and the guy who seem to have some power said that they would serve the pizza in 15minutes. If they serve it in 20minutes, the pizza would be free and he said, every minute after, he'll fire a staff.

Crazy guy. But in 13 minutes, the pizza arrived. It was really good. Cheesy. Tomato-ish and tasty pepperonies!I think I will give it a 4/5 and a thumbs up!


Where this place is located. Above Starbucks, Centrepoint.

For more pictures and review, do read Missy Cheerio's Blog and UGWUG's Blog.

What is an outing without a group picture...

Although we've not met in ages... since Dec 2009, I think. Our rare meet ups will be missed and you, Wen, who never fails to crack us up with your comments.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: