Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pranks

Whenever someone visits my blog, leaves a comment after a post or at the chatbox, I make it a point to drop by their blog not JUST to click on their ads but to actually have a look through at their layouts, content etc.

It seems that there are LOTS of high school and college students blogging these days. Wonder where are the working adult bloggers. Anyways, I was just browsing through this guy's blog and the prank that his Econ lecturer and friends played on him was funny.

Well, it was funny to me. You read it and then tell me whether you did smile, even if it was a teensy one.

Here goes...

This happened on the October last year. I was still under my blanket instead of attending Economic class. My phone rang and someone known as Sarjan Akmal calling from Headquater of PDRM (Polis Diraja Malaysia).

Me : Hello siapa ni?
Sr : Ni sarjan akmal panggil dari PDRM. Nombor saya 432388
Me : apahal ni?
Sr : anda ada 3 saman belum bayar tau?
Me: har? Betul ke?
Sr : Ya. Dan mesti bayar hari ni tau. Kalau tidak, kami akan datang ke rumah tangkap
Me : har? (feeling scare)
Sr : 3 saman ni jumlah 600. kena jelas hari ni juga.
Me : Mana saya kena saman ni? Bila?
Sr : Semua kat KLIA highway. Pada 30 February, 31 april, 6 jun.(stupid me)
Me : oh. ok la. Bayar kat mana ini? Nilai police station bolehkan?
Sr : Tapi mesti mau jelas hari ni. Mau tauhu berapa speed kame tak?
Me : ok berapa?
Sr : 180KM/H
Me : Mana mungkin. Kereta saya tak mungkin bawas ni cepat.
Sr : Yakah. Kamu bukan pandu Mercedes ke?
Me : mana ada la bang?
Sr : yakah?
Me : yala. Saya ni orang miskin mana ada wang beli mercedes.
Sr : oh. Mungkin say buat salah.
Me : Mungkin: (relieving)
Sr : Apa top speed kamu ni?
Me : 160km/h.
Sr : ah, salah juga. Mana boleh bawa cepat sangat. Bahaya tau.
Me : Sorry la boss.
Sr : Jangan bawa cepat tau nanti kena saman pulak.
Me : Ok ok. tau tau.
Sr : Ada satu kesalahan lagi. Kenapa tak datang econ class. (econ lecturer voice)
Me : zzzz. WTF LAAAAA!!!!
Sr : eddywhat happened to you never come class
Me : Sir, why la, why la you pranked me.
Sr : This was your friends idea not mine I just follow only.

No comments: