Friday, April 23, 2010

Idiot guys

I think the stupidest or one of the many stupid things a guy can say to a girl is...

"Don't fall for me...."

and

"I like you."

This is especially so, if the guy has no true feelings for you. Or well, at least not in that romantic sense. Or rather he has no feelings for you but does everything other things that may mislead you to believe otherwise.

When my friend told her story, I just can't understand. And how like a guy not to answer the question that plagues the girl's mind.

Guys, please don't mess with girls you aren't serious about.

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

yeah, girls are sensitive =)

haoyi said...

Heehee good one. Many guys do tend to say that.

goingkookies said...

kenwooi: i guess some girls would take sth that means nth n overanalyse it to be sth.. then again, there are guys who just take advantage..

or give mixed signals.. what's d girl to do then?

hao yi: makes u want to clobber them at times right? =p