Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Glum

Pic taken from HERE.

I don't know why exactly but I have been feeling rather glum the whole day. I wished I could just snap out of it because feeling this icky feeling isn't fun. Not.One.Bit. Perhaps it's the feeling of uncertainties. Or the fact that I still have to go to work. Or perhaps it's the other niggling thing that I can't say out loud.

I don't want to read more into things than they are and I don't want to second guess things anymore. I am weak willed, I admit. I give in easily. I can't seem to put my foot down for some reasons unfathomable by me.

If you piss me off, chances are, I'll just smile it away and try not to make a mountain out of it when all I want to do is smack you silly. If what you say or do or don't say or don't do irks me, chances are, I'll just be mad but not stay mad at you forever. Why is that so? What am I so afraid of to let people know when they've annoyed me? Why do I even care?

Questions after questions... but the answers elude me. They always do.

All I can say is, I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

A glumless day.

No comments: