Thursday, December 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NI NI!!

I am one day late in this post as I've been really sick since Saturday. The above cheeky looking picture was taken last week BEFORE I fell sick. These couple of days, all I do is lie in bed and hope that the stomach pains will go away or someone would be merciful in ending my life, and the pain.

Today, right now, I feel 80% of my former self. Hence, I am taking this time to post this birthday shout out to one who has become close to my heart, a really good friend and little sister.

Nini,

I know I already posted this on your FB but I am saying it here again..
"May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer. AND you're not getting older, you're just getting better- like fine wine." =p

HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY and may it really be as special as you are!

Cheers.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelvin said...

Must take care of yourself :)

goingkookies said...

Thanks Kelvin!! I am alright today! =)

Hui Ni said...

Owh thanks darl!! just read your blog today! Muah miss u loads will call u!

goingkookies said...

MISS U TOO NI NI!!