Thursday, October 29, 2009

Anticipation

Viewing the All American Reject's (AAR) cover of Britney Spear's "Womaniser" with Tyson, the lead singer's face staring straight at me.


"First look at Tyson- he looks like a druggie (drug addict)", I thought out loud.

"He probably is but he's soooo cuuuuute!!!", says my cutesy cousin. WAITAMINUTE. Did she say cute or charisma? =p) "BUT if you see him in real life, he has charisma!!!

So, I'll be heading to their concert this Saturday to see if it's true. =p Hope they change the venue back to 1utama!!

THANKS to DIGI, I have free tickets!!! I lost my ticket and had to get another one. Ish. But no worries, had an extra one from the cutesy cousin!!

And finally, I get to actually go for a somewhat PROPER and REAL concert. At the same time, I can scratch it off my "things-to-do-before-I-am-25" list!!


Anyone else going?

2 comments:

Hsu Jen said...

heard the venue has been changed to bukit jalil. sounds like the concert's gonna be a ton of fun!

yea, tyson ritter looks like he's anorexic or something in the vid. but a fab cover of "womanizer"!

goingkookies said...

Hi!!!

didn't know u read my blog =)

yeah. it was held at the car park!
was awesome.. drizzled a bit.

tyson is an entertainer, no doubt! haha a funny poke-fun version!

think it'll b interesting if local artiste does sth like once in awhile