Wednesday, October 21, 2009

PA mode

QUOTE: "Seeing much, suffering much, and studying much are the three pillars of learning." -Benjamin Disraeli (1804 - 1881)

Benjamin Disraeli was a British Prime Minister among other things. Read HERE for more info.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pic taken from HERE.

It's that time again where I thought I had everything under control. Boy, was I wrong.

Just yesterday, I was pretty impressed with how cool, calm and collected I was about my exam tomorrow.


Just now, I went into slight PA* mode and started thinking, "what if I were to fail?"
"What if what I wrote is not good enough?"
"What if my cakar ayam (A malay saying for illegible handwriting. Literal translation: chicken scratchings) handwriting was too hard to decipher?"
"What if I just froze again like last round and took time to reorganise my thoughts??"

At this time, tomorrow, it'll be OVER.

And it better be over for GOOD. I don't think I can bear it if I didn't pass and I don't plan to put myself through this torture again.


*PA- panic attack


No comments: