Thursday, October 15, 2009

Studies, once again.

QUOTE: "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create." - Albert Einstein

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pic taken from HERE.

It starts again.
Last minute cramming.
Endless readings.
Zero absorbing.

Mod 1 to Mod 7,
the journey of so-called-knowledge begins.
But once I reach the end,
will I have ever lasting knowledge?

Strategy, Leadership and what not,
Will this help me in my day-to-day life?
All I do is read, memorise,
and pray hard that all info will I retain.

2 down and 5 to go,
22 pages of so-called-useful information.
Limited time to prepare,
and with additional pages to come on the fateful day.

Remind me once again,
Why am I putting myself through this?
Whatever it may be,
I start a chapter and I shall end it well.


4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

no more studies for me.. haha.. =P

kenwooi.com

goingkookies said...

=p

working or?

Kennee said...

Hope u finish where u started... XD
Btw, nanged ya post on innit and also clicked on ya ads oredi... ^^

goingkookies said...

Kennee: yeah.. me too~! THANKS for the nang and click.. clicked urs already!