Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jay Chou - 周杰伦 -Shuo Hao De Xing Fu Ne / 说好的幸福呢 (with lyric)

This is one of his nice, emo songs intro-ed by Jayne. A must sing at a Karaoke session =)



Verse 1:

你的绘画凌乱着


Ni de hui hua ling luan zhe

Your drawing is in a mess

在这个时刻

Zai zhe ge shi ke

At this moment in time

我想起喷泉旁的白鸽

Wo xiang qi pen quan pang de bai ge

I thought of the pigeon beside the fountain

甜蜜散乱了.

Tian mi san luan le.

The sweetness has scattered.

Verse 2:

情绪莫名的拉扯

Qing xu mo ming de la che

A mysterious tugging of my emotions

我还爱你呐

Wo hai ai ni na

I am still in love with you

伴你断断续续唱着歌

Ban ni duan duan xu xu chang zhe ge

Accompanying your singing here and there

假装没事了.

Jia zhuang mei shi le.

Pretend that everything is now alright.

Verse 3:

时间过了走了

Shi jian guo le zou le

Time has passed and gone

爱情面临选择

Ai qing mian le xuan ze

Love is faced with choices

你冷了却了我哭了

Ni leng le que le wo ku le

Youve become cold and Ive cried

一开始的不快乐

Yi kai shi de bu kuai le

The unhappiness at the beginning

你用卡片拭写着

Ni yong ka pian shi xie zhe

You had wrote them on a post card

有些爱只给到这真的痛了.

You xie ai zhi gei dao zhe zhen de tong le.

Sometimes love can only be like this and it is really painful.

Chorus 1:

怎麽了. 你累了. 说好的. 幸福呐.

Zen mo le. Ni lei le. Shuo hao de. Xin fu na.

What happened. Youre tired. Hadnt we agreed. To have happiness.

我懂了. 不说了. 爱淡了. 梦淹了.

Wo dong le. Bu shuo le. Ai dan le. Meng yan le.

I understood. Dont say anymore.. My dreams have sunk.

开心与不开心. 一一叙说着. 你在不舍.

Kai xin yu bu kai xin. Yi yi xu shuo zhe. Ni zai bu she.

Being happy and not, narrating them one after another, you cant bear it.

那些爱过的感觉都太深刻. 我都还记得

Na xie ai guo di gan jue dou tai shen ke. Wo dou hai ji de.

Those feelings of love are too deep. I still remember them.

Chorus 2:

你不等了. 说好的. 幸福呐.

Ni bu deng le. Shuo hao de. Xing fu na.

Youre not waiting anymore. Hadnt we agreed. To have happiness.

我错了. 泪干了. 放手了. 后悔了.

Wo cuo le. Lei gan le. Fang shou le. Hou hui le.

I have wronged. My tears had dried. I had to let go. And I had regret.

只是回忆的音乐盒还旋转着.

Zhi shi hui yi di yin yue he hai xuan zhuan zhe

Only that musical box of memories that continue to play itself.

要怎么停呢?

Yao zen me ting ne?

How can I make it stop?


Repeat Verse 1 to 3.
Repeat Chorus 1 to 2.

Chorus 3:

怎麽了. 你累了. 说好的. 幸福呐.

Zen mo le. Ni lei le. Shuo hao de. Xin fu na.

What happened. Youre tired. Hadnt we agreed. To have happiness.

我懂了. 不说了. 爱淡了. 梦淹了.

Wo dong le. Bu shuo le. Ai dan le. Meng yan le.

I understood. Dont say anymore. Our Love had weakened. My dreams have sunk.

我都还记得

Wo dou hai ji de.

I still remember them.

No comments: