Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Letters to Juliet

Ooooh... watching this trailer makes me WANT TO WATCH THE MOVIE NOW!!!
Poster taken from HERE. You can read about the plot at the same time.

It looks promising. Starring Amanda Seyfried (the main actress in MamaMia)

I tried looking on the GSC website to see when it'll be screening in Malaysia and am surprised that it's NOT currently showing in the cinemas and neither is it due to be released in June nor July. Strange. It seems to good to be missed.

It has been showing in Australia since 13 May 2010. Hope to catch it soon! Time to drag Mr. Bf to a romance genre movie. *hehe* Then I'll write a review on it.

5 comments:

ohmywtf said...

is that lady the one in tat ABBA movie??

Himmat Singh said...

good is it???....some frens went and watch it and they said its boring.....lolz!

Kelvin said...

I no gf, so i hate love movies XD

goingkookies said...

ohmywtf: yup! amanda seyfred.

himmat: where did they watch? i know one person who has watched it and it's a girl. she said it was really good. sorry, i m a sucker for romance comedy movies... so chances are, i'll like it.

kelvin: dun need to have a gf to enjoy love movies ma. =)

Anonymous said...

I need to to thank you for this good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.
I have you book marked to check out new stuff you post…

my weblog :: cheap desks