Sunday, May 2, 2010

Packing up

I am leaving soon and I've yet to packed up everything. I am probably only 1/3 packed and ready. Even my heart and my mind.

It's not the same as going for holiday for a month and coming back. Right where things are at the moment, yeah sure, I'll be back in a few months. That's the current plan.

But at the thought of a permanent move, I thought I would be ready. Excited. Jumping for joy. However, leaving somethings behind. Leaving friends behind. Either it's normal to have such mixed feelings or I am having cold feet.

It's not that I am going over to marry or have no life. Of course, I am excited to see him. To be with him again.
Don't get me wrong. But I only have an aunt, 2 cousins and him. That's it. I don't have any friends there. So, it's going to be a big move. A big sacrifice on my part.

Especially for the past 4 years of LDR, I've been on my own. Going about on my own. Hanging out with my friends and whatnot. Having a life.

Where to start first?

Boxes and junk.

My precious books all packed up... the only thing that is packed.

More miscellaneous memorabilia.

Stationeries... wrapping papers & ribbons... papers... magazines.

Things that I will be bringing minus the DVDs.

Things that needs to go into storage box.

More junk under the table with bills, house matters to sort.

But you know what, I think it's for the best. It's time to close this chapter of my life and start a new one. Shucks. Now til Wednesday to pack and I'll be out the whole day and night tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday night.

When am I going to find time to pack up everything? -_-'

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

gillian said...

My dear, are you serious that you got to pack all those stuffs before you go? That is seriously alotttt...need help?

goingkookies said...

wahahha... i think can pack all gua.. if not i throw back into my cupboard.. keke..

u should see my room.. my bed's covered in clothes..

thanks for the tot.. but only i know where what's going.. hehe