Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nicole Kiss or Dawn Yang?

This is a super random post.

Just blog hopping at this super crazy hour and came across Nicole's "New Year Eve Look" post. Somehow, her facial features reminded me of somebody else's. Not that I really follow her blog... just every once in awhile. It used to be interesting regarding her travels around the world but off late, it feels like yet another blogger's online diary of ramblings. ;p

(Oooh fans of hers, please, no flaming here. Just stating my opinion and nothing disparaging about her ya.)

Nicole, looking sexy. Lols.

Anyways, back to her looking like someone and it hit me. She looks a little bit like...






...........................................






....................................







..............................






none other than the infamous DAWN YANG!!

Yay or Nay?? Lols. Somehow the eyes seem to be bigger than before, the nose bridge looks slimmer etc.

I think for most who have been following both their blogs through the years will agree they both do look different from years ago. Maybe it's the make up and all. Or they've lost weight. Then again, maybe it's just my poor eyesight! LOL!

Note : if you haven't the faintest idea who one earth are Nicole (Malaysian) or Dawn (Singaporean), Google them, otherwise, click on their links. That's only if you are interested.

Oh well, she still looks pretty ish.

I am sure with all their 'prettiness', comes a hefty price. People are forever talking about all kinds of things about them, not necessarily good. I've heard a thing or two but since I don't know either on a personal level, let's just say, we shouldn't judge a book by its cover and be quick to judge. After all, let the man without sin, cast the first stone.

No one's perfect. They've made their choices in life and maybe, going public for the world to read isn't exactly a smart move but I am sure they bear with the consequences and who knows? They regret the mistakes they make. I am sure you do too. After all, what you sow, you will reap. It's always just a matter of when... a matter of time where it comes back to bite you.

So, cut them some slack. They're humans just like you and me! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!


my blog :: diets that work

Anonymous said...

I constantly emailed this blog post page to all my contacts,
because if like to read it then my friends will too.

Also visit my site ... microsoft registry cleaner