Sunday, October 31, 2010

Challenge: Day 26 - Day 30

Day 26 – Your fears
Fear of making the wrong choices.
Fear of not fulfilling ANY of my dreams.
Fear of marrying and childbirth.
Fear that I will make a naggy and terrible wife and mother.
Fear of my children turning out funny.
Fear of never finding me and who I really am.

Fear is a powerful emotion. It can paralyse you and leave you weak, that's if you let it. To fear is a rational feeling that is common. But to fear something and NOT do anything about it is a no, no. So, I am to forge on and take each fear by fear and overcome it instead of letting those fears define me.

Day 27 – Your favorite place
My bed especially with a cosy comforter- to sleep in and get all cozied with a novel in hand.

Day 28 – Something that you miss
I miss and mourn the innocence I've lost leading to the now me that is disillusioned and somewhat jaded.
I miss my childhood minus traumatising school years in my primary Chinese School and at home.
I miss running and playing in the rain, cycling with the wind and having no worries for tomorrow.
I miss Patches.
I miss Korean lessons.
I miss movie and karaoke sessions.
I miss driving my manual Edward.
I miss earning my own income and having money to spend.
I miss my freedom to call out my friends anytime for a drink, for a chat.

How do I name something I miss when there is an endless list? But once again, I should live in the present and learn to look forward to the future. As bleak as it looks right now, I believe, in due time and with God by our side, things will work out for the better and I will not have a thing to miss.

Day 29 – Your aspirations
This is what Kathlynn wrote in her blog to this challege...

I aspire to touch as many lives as possible as long as I am in this world.
As cliché as it may sound, it is true. I know that I am no where close there, but I hope that one day, at my eulogy, as least a person or two would come up and say “She made a difference to my life…”

and it's so uncanny because THIS is what I aspire to. My legacy. At my funeral, I wonder what people say and I, too really hope that people would come up and say how much I've touched their lives and how I made a difference.

Day 30 – One last moment
Funny thing is I can't remember the last time I saw you. That would be the last time I ever see you and yet, the memory of it escapes me. Perhaps, it is for the better.

And now, this is the end of the 30day challenge. I will miss it as it has given me some frame to work on. To reveal a little more of myself. To be real and not just be another bimbotic blog out there. =p Then again, I think, sometimes people DO want to read or see bimbo blogs posting bimbo photos of themselves.

Oh well. It's a dog eat dog world. I hope you had as much fun reading as I had blogging the response.

No comments: