Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dinner with love

Seeing that today was Mr. C's day off from work, he was the chef for the night. We did some grocery shopping at Coles in Coorparoo. It has been decided that I should make a list in future of the things I need and pass them on to Mr. C, who will then proceed to Woolies or Coles or IGA to purchase the items without me having to step into the shops.

This is to avoid me going crazy at the sight of cookies and chocolates on specials and then, driving him to distraction with my pleadings for another row of tim tams or scotch fingers and who knows what else. Then again, I could always hop into the supermarket when he's at work. *cheeky grin*

Definitely hats off to Mr. C for this scrumptious meal tonight. We had sautéed mushrooms and onions together with steam chicken thighs soaked in some kind of wine sprinkled with wolfberries also known as "gei ji" and now I am stuffed!

Initially, I was a little skeptical at the first sight of the food. It didn't look appealing, hence, one should never judge a book by it's cover! After the wondrous meal, I had green tea with honey. Every once in awhile, we seem to go through a certain phase- Starbucks phase, bubble tea phase, pizza phase and now, it's honey!! Wonder what's next?

Wonder what will be up his sleeve for the next round he gets Chef duties.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: