Thursday, December 10, 2009

Toast & Coffee @ Dsara Uptown

Fancy a meal and you don't know where to go??

Why not head over to Toast & Coffee which is situated in Damansara Uptown along the HSBC, Kajang Satay row but further towards the end.

Prices are reasonable. The food looks and tastes reasonable.

MOST IMPORTANTLY... the butter kaya toast PASSES my standard!! And Old Town's (OT) doesn't!!

There are SO many coffee shops around town these days but half of them aren't even up to par in terms of the taste of their food nor their pricing!

For the toast bread, you can opt for Kaya & Planta or Kaya & Butter. Besides that, you can opt for Hainanese style, Crispy or DIY (probably spread the butter/planta and kaya yourself).

I have yet to try the Steam Bread. The steam bread that Gill and I tasted at Coffee Connection (CC) several weeks back which is situated at Damansara Jaya, behind Vary Pasta, was pleasantly tasty but that is a post for another day.

Dishes served.

Reasonably priced drinks unlike OT's RM4++ drinks that tastes yelch!!

My brother's mee siam.

My cham (meaning a mixture of coffee & tea) ping (ice)!

My scrumptious spaghetti!

I usually don't order Western food in coffee shops but this one was just begging to be sampled! Since then, this is what I eat EVERY TIME I frequent Toast & Coffee!

My mother's mee curry.

This was alright. Nothing super fantastic but still worthy of your time.

So, what are you waiting for? Head over there!!

Ps: The above is just my humble opinion and I am not paid for the above review and neither do I get ANY discounts whatsoever though it would be good if someone highlighted to the management!! =p

pps: Check out Sloppy Chic's review on Toast & Coffee!!

ppps: The only thing I would complain is the air conditioning that needs some improvement and ALSO finding a parking is horrendous!!

LOCATION:
97, Jln SS21/37,
47400 Damansara Utama,
Selangor.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: