Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Goodbye monday blues

News: I was reading this article and no offense, I think it's silly to imply that it's not natural for a mere man to have sex more than 2-3 times a day. If he does, it's most likely the devil. What the...???

and sometimes, it's really best not to know what's going on in our "great" country's news such as this. It makes ones blood boil and all for nothing.


and WHAT on earth is being done to curb crime rates?? Of course, we don't trust the goverment and the policemen as reported here! Crime rates are going up instead of down. Besides that, with increasing violence.


Ps: Apparently, there are more "police blocks" these past week and it is rumorued that ALL because RAYA is coming up soon. A policemen even asked a colleague's bf to go home and collect his wallet to pay him bribe instead of issuing a summon to him!!! We have such great policemen looking out for our welfare right when it appears they're just thieves in uniform.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am waiting for my "guitar teacher" to quickly go home so I can have my first lesson! But it's already way past 10pm!! Bleh.

I am thinking what songs to learn... More than words... or Fool again? or any suggestions??

Anyways, whilst webcamming with my bf, the MJ fan, he intro-ed this clip and I must say pretty impressive singing.




2 comments:

dyla rosli said...

the article said 10-18 times. not 2-3 times.

goingkookies said...

the article said it's normal for a man to have sex 2-3 times a day but not more than that... which is what i said in my blog.

10-18 times is for the times the 18 yr old's husband did it with her.

I ve copied and paste the below from the article...

"He said that while it was normal for a man to want sex two or three times a day, anything more than the usual would most probably not be the husband but the devil."