Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I dig definatalie.com!!

I stumbled across Natalie's blog from Lady Melbourne. Her artworks are interesting. I wonder where people get their creative juices from. Hmmm...

And she's now a freelance artist and designer. Seriously, how awesome is that??!! In Malaysia, in my circle of friends, most of us, after graduation go on to work in the accounting & finance line, the engineering line, the save-the-world aka medicine line and rarely do I meet people who dapple in the art industry, who personifies art, who practically oozes with creativity. It's like a whole new world.

And maybe it is. I was just living in a shell all this while.

2 comments:

suhaisweet said...

Nice art..Anyway...Visit mine if u free friend.. Bloody Day!

goingkookies said...

yup.. visited u already..= )