Saturday, July 10, 2010

I think of you but do you?

I think of you
and all that we've been through,
Do you think of me
and ever thought of fighting tooth and nail for me?
I think, perhaps, you never will. Maybe it's just me.

I think of you
but you're somewhere far away,
Do you think of me
and whatever that has and had happened?
I think, you probably don't. I was just another empty hole. Dumb of me to fall for that trap.

I think of you
and how I always felt like the third party,
Do you think of me
or were you just using me all those while?
I think, I was just a door mat all those times. Silly me to believe that I was a friend to you.

I think of you
and how much you never fail to amuse me,
Do you think of me
or was I just another person to you?
I think, an acquaintance is what we are and just merely that. Pathetic of me to believe otherwise.

I think of you
Of your sacrifices and how sometimes, I think you shouldn't have,
Do you think of me
and support my decisions?
I think, in your own way, you wish the best for me and you don't see it happening. You try your best but everyone has their limits.

I think of you and you
Of the going on's in your life and the choices you make,
Do you think of me
and all that I had to go through because of you and you?
I think, you and you will always justify your actions and I pray for the day you and you open your eyes and see. And I hope by then, it won't be too late. Because you're hurting yourself.

I think, as much as I wish it, none of you will ever know the hurt you cause me and the hurt you're still causing. In the end, there is no Prince Charming, no Mr. Right nor a Meredith/Christina, nor Carrie/Samantha/Miranda/Charlotte there for me.

I have no one but me, myself and I.

No comments: