Tuesday, July 6, 2010

One of those days

I think I have yet to face my fears. Weaknesses... that, at least I am working on. Not easy, what with my forgetful mind. But nevertheless, forging on.

I am still wondering what my hidden strengths are though. You would think being close to the big 3-0, I would have life figured out by now, or at least, my own. But you know what?!! I am no where near to that. I don't even know what I am good at!

It's just one of those days where you sit and ponder the meaning of one's existence. Where time stands still and you wonder what have you done for the past week, the past month and what more to say with your life. Where did all those time dissipated to.

When realisation sinks in that people who are supposed to be your friends are just plain jerks. And the other realisation is that, you don't matter. How wonderful that feeling is. That feeling of unworthiness and what nots. The taste of uncertainty and despair. The feeling that every man IS an island.

The feeling that I am a nobody.

No comments: